Dr. David Shifrin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Shifrin?

August 4th, 2017

Second to none

Dr Shifrin is hands down the most down to earth, yet talented plastic surgeon that I have had the pleasure of knowing. He is compassionate and truly cares about the end result for his patients.

March 6th, 2017

Best Breast Augmentation

Great doctor!!!

August 11th, 2016

Love my BA

Awesome surgeon. Did my breast augmentation about 6 months ago. I'm super happy with my results. I chose 350 cc silicone under the muscle and they are so nice on my frame. They look natural and full. He was really good at listening to me and helping pick the right implant. I sent my sister and friend to him and will send more if they ask me.

August 8th, 2016

Phenomenal

Both skilled and kind, I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon

March 15th, 2016

Bomb.com

Dr Shifrin and staff are amazing.. He did lipo and bbl and I am happy with the results.. More on the pricey side but the say you get what you pay for

January 12th, 2016

Amazing Dr

I absolutely love Dr Shifrin.. He made me feel comfortable and he tell you the truth on what results can be achieved. I highly recommend him. Staff is amazing as well Adrian is so sweet and follows up with after your procedure.

October 21st, 2015

Attention to your feelings.

The worlds greatest Dr.

January 21st, 2015

genuinely kind and caring physician

Dr. Shifrin has something rare for a doctor in the business of plastic surgery: genuine compassion for his patients. I feel very lucky to have found him. A+++

April 10th, 2014

Awesome doctor all around!!

Dr. Shifrin went above and beyond my expectations! Almost 7 years ago I got a breast augmentation and in my opinion the implant was too large and almost immediately bottomed out. I wanted to get a revision right away, but surprise! I was pregnant… After nursing and then another pregnancy and nursing again, and then moving to another state, A revision by the same surgeon was really not an option. Dr. Shifrin made it all okay though! I really wanted the high, young look of augmented breasts, but from what I've seen on before and after pictures of breast lifts, that is not a common outcome. ...Well ladies, Dr. Shifrin is not a "common" doctor... Not only did I feel very comfortable with him after having met with several other surgeons, he understood that I wanted a pretty extreme left with an implant exchange for a considerably smaller implant (ended up going to a 325 from a 455), and he came through! My breasts look high and young and perky and new, and the scars from the lift are barely even noticeable in comparison to how cute my new boobies are!! His after care is tops, he's very comforting, and his first priority is YOUR desires!! That was very important to me because I am a woman who knows what I want, and I can easily be considered high maintenance patient... But Dr. Shifrin didn't treat me like I was high maintenance, or an annoyance… He carefully considered and answered any questions or concerns that I had. If You want an expert surgeon who is humble yet very knowledgeable, I highly recommend him. I will be back to him for any of my future cosmetic needs.

September 18th, 2013

The Twins are Beautiful

Dr. Shifrin performed a breast augmentation/lift on for me. Dr Shifrin answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. And the outcome was fantastic!!!! I would recommend Dr. Shifrin to anyone who is looking for a great surgeon who makes you feel at ease with your decision about having surgery while helping you achieve optimal results Dr. Shifrin is the guy!!

September 1st, 2013

Rhinoplasty Expert

Dr Shifrin fixed my nose job from 5 years ago that another "famous" plastic surgeon did. I was very unhappy with my initial results. He made me feel very comfortable and he understood what I wanted. Surgery day was hard as I was nervous, but he was very calming and my results were better than I expected. Don't hesitate to meet with him if your looking for a great plastic surgeon!

February 23rd, 2012

Mastopexy

Dr. Shifrin was extremly caring and sensative. He put me at ease and made me feel totally comfortable. I was not nervous going into surgey and afterwards, I am so very happy with my results. It has only been 1 month and everything is coming together wonderfully. I have reccomended him to many people that I know!