Neurologists, Psychiatrist
Neurology Associates
1 Towne Park Plz
Norwich, CT 06360
860-886-1433
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Sicko  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2013

Dr Shiling should not be allowed to practice. He thinks he is a comedian but no one wants a doctor who thinks he is funny when their loved one is in critical condition. He is a sick man who doesnt give a darn about the families suffering. If you want to be degraded and verbally abused, he's your man. I hope he never has to go through a tragedy in his own family and be treated the way he treated us in our darkest hour. What goes around, comes around!!

|  Horrible man  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

I went to Dr. Shiling at his suggestion for a consultation as I have a rare neurological problem. During our appointment he mocked me, called my pathetic, refused to give me a consult to a hospital in Boston as he only wanted me to go to Pittsburgh. This was even after I told him going to Pittsburgh would cause me financial hardship and I had no one to care for my elderly father as I am his sole caretaker. In my presence he harassed his assistant about her appearance but then told her that her hair looked pretty and he would like to run his fingers through it. He finally gave me the referral to the Boston hospital (which is second best in the country for my condition)and started to leave the room, but paused to tell me I was pathetic and pitiful. Shortly thereafter, I received a certified letter discharging me from his practice but no reason was given, so I can only surmise that it was because I wouldn't follow his advice to the T or that I objected to the harassment of his assistant. This man is an egotistical pig and I wouldn't have him treat a farm animal.

|  Poor communication  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2008

This guy needs to improve his communication skills and those of his staff, too. Nothing is every followed up on properly.