A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Shin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Shin MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Shin practice?
- Dr. David Shin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Shin practices Surgery and Urology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY.
See Fair Lawn Surgeons and Fair Lawn Urologists.