A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shirley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirley
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shirley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shirley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Shirley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Craig Shirley MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Shirley practice?
- Dr. David Shirley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shirley practices Urology near Conway, AR.
See Conway Urologists.