A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shlim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shlim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Altitude Sickness
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Parasitic Intestinal Diseases
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlim graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Shlim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Shlim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Shlim practice?
- Dr. David Shlim has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shlim practices Family Medicine near Wilson, WY.
See Wilson Primary Care Doctors.