A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shobin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shobin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shobin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shobin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Shobin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Shobin practice?
- Dr. David Shobin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shobin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.