Dr. David Shobin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2017
My review posted 8 months ago disappeared
Warning! Be advised. I experienced a infection in my uterus (that was not picked up for four days) and a paralytic ileus after being treated by this doctor. I had to have a nasogastric tube to suction and it was a terrible experience. I was given antibiotics then and Since then I have bowel problems. Good luck to you. I posted a better written review but it disappeared. Go figure. Read this fast because it might disappear.

March 3rd, 2015
Dr. Shobin delivered my daughter by C section 30 years ago. I've been seeing him since then. I live out of state and will travel back to NY to see this Dr.

November 7th, 2014
Irresponsible staff
The doctor is great. I saw him once and he explained everything and even came to the phone to speak to me. The staff however is irresponsible. I went there in an excruciating amount of pain, waited for an authorization for 4 mths and only got it when I grew tired of waiting, called back upset and they remembered. Their excuse was "after begging your insurance company we got it approved." I've worked with drs before and no amount of begging can get procedures approved. They just never sent additional info to insurance company. I then had the test done and had to call them almost 2 weeks later just to get referred elsewhere. Wasted almost 6 months in pain and not happy with this experience.

May 10th, 2012
Great, caring doctor. Truly concerned with one's problems.

December 5th, 2011
Dr. Shobin and his staff were so sweet and compassionate to me. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone. From the very little wait time in the office to the kind and friendly astmosphere, they made me feel comfortable. Its hard to find good Dr.'s that are not only professional but caring. Thats what you get at their office.

May 13th, 2011
Dr. Shobin Is Amazing!
I have been a patient of Dr Shobins forever. I was actually one of the 1st babies that he delivered when he first starting practicing. Now, as an adult I would not go to any other doctor. He is the most caring, sincere, knowledgable & comforting doctor i have ever gone to. I will be bringing my teenage daughter to Dr Shobin soon also. I have complete trust in him. I highly reccomend Dr Shobin to everyone & anyone!

October 8th, 2010
I've been going to Dr. Shobin over 35 years. Went through fertility problems, a miscarriage and 3 cesarean births (all of which were high-risk) and couldn't have had a more caring doctor throughout. I literally trust him with my life.

March 27th, 2017