A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shonkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shonkoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shonkoff
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shonkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shonkoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shonkoff graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Shonkoff has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shonkoff MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Shonkoff practice?
- Dr. David Shonkoff has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Shonkoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Snellville Internists and Snellville Cardiologists.