A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shonkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shonkoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shonkoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shonkoff graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Shonkoff has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shonkoff MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Shonkoff practice?
- Dr. David Shonkoff has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Shonkoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Snellville Internists and Snellville Cardiologists.