Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Shonkoff
Dr. David Shonkoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, GA, with other offices in Dacula, GA and Lawrenceville, GA (and 6 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shonkoff is affiliated with Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital, Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital and Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta. He speaks English.
Dr. David Shonkoff has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Shonkoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.
Dr. Renato Santos
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Duluth, GA 0 mi27
Dr. Raghunath Katragadda
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Duluth, GA 0 mi27
Dr. Daniel Joseph
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Duluth, GA 0 mi31