Dr. David Shore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Shore?

October 19th, 2017

was type 2 diabetic now 1 due to staff error

July 28th, 2017

Dr. Shore

He is a good professional only has 15 min.s to share with patients, I always seemed to be in a hurry. But, otherwise, He is okay1

August 4th, 2016

Terrible person

Dr. Shore was rude, didn't care about my problems, I asked about blood test and he would not even answer me. He just kept rolling his eyes and saying ,"What do you want me to do about it." He kept me waiting in room for an hour and then didn't even spend 5 minutes with me. He just would not talk to me , just kept rolling his eyes. He doesn't care about getting me off medicine or changing medicine even though it is making me have other problems.

December 13th, 2015

Terrible doctor. Terrible bedside manner. Rushed. Belittling. Please avoid. Warning has been issued.

March 3rd, 2015

Non-friendly

Dr. Shore was knowledgeable but he rushes through the meeting. The staff was very rude. The females are trying to act like high class all the time. All I wanted to get care for my pain, not a beauty pageant. The only top side I saw from this was the doc. If you're as desperate as me, the Doc was worth it. If you can wait a week or two, then there are many other fine doctors in the area.

June 1st, 2013

Very good

I saw this doc a few years ago and he was the first of ever 10 docs to believe something was wrong with me. I am a very complicated case and even though what was wrong wasn't Endocrine he led me in the right direction with another doc. I am seeing him again in 2 days and will report how he is now. I now have an endocrine problem and am going to have him do the treating.

March 5th, 2013

EXCEPTIONAL Doctor in Every Way

I am 64 years of age and, in my lifetime, I have had many doctors around the world. By far, Dr. Shore is unquestionably the best one I have ever visited. His expertise is evident in every word and suggestion he provides his patients. He always spends extensive amounts of time with me to educate me on my conditions and his recommendations for the best treatment. He cares for you like a great parent would.

July 25th, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Shore. His goal is to get you off of medication instead of trying to keep you on. He rocks!

May 9th, 2017