Dr. David Short Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Short?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Short?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017

I hAve the misfortune experience wit this man twice and can not believe they let this man have a medical license. He was not my Dr. At Redding Family Medical Group but had an emergency the 1st time I saw him on a Saturday morning about 10 years ago. I am a diabetic and also have Moyamoya disease. This disease is when your blood supply to your brain is cut off and you get horrible migrains. I was in horrific pain that morning so when I went to see him I was desperate. Mind you they have all my records there and had to have 3 brain surgeries. This man man not only harassed me and lectured me for 30 min.he basically said I was labour my pain brought me to tears. After scolding me like a child (mind you I was 40 yrs old at the time) a nurse who knew me there finally gave me a shot that took the pain away in about 10 min. The next unfortunate experience happened about 9 years later, my Dr. Was out of town and all I needed was a prescription for test strips to check my blood sugar, he comes in and lectures me about diabetes. ..mind you I take very good care of myself and have had this disease for over 4t years. All I wanted was a prescription, no big deal or that's what I thought. This dr. If that's what you want to call him is horrible and I think he was probably abused as a child to be so insecure. RFMG needs to take a better look at the staff they have if they care. Don't take my word for it just look at his ratings on the Internet and they speak for itself. As a business man and consumer I would never do work or use his services. Other patients that I've talked to feel the same way. Being a Dr. Means being kind and caring.

August 10th, 2016

Dr. Short has been our family doctor for 11 years or more. He is prompt, courteous and kind.. His diagnosis has always been right on and I feel confident in his opinions and will continue to use Dr. Short for years to come.

February 3rd, 2016

Dr. Short has been my doctor for over 14 years. I have always received excellent care from him.

June 11th, 2015

I am a patient with Dr. Shorts. He is the greatest doctor I have ever had. He cares, he understands, and he's there for his patients. He listens and really cares. Dr. Short thank you for everything you do.

August 4th, 2017