A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shraberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shraberg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shraberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shraberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shraberg, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shraberg graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Shraberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Mary Chiles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shraberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Shraberg practice?
- Dr. David Shraberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Shraberg practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Neurologists and Lexington Psychiatrists.