A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shraberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shraberg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shraberg
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Shraberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shraberg, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shraberg graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Shraberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Mary Chiles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shraberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Shraberg practice?
- Dr. David Shraberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Shraberg practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Neurologists and Lexington Psychiatrists.