A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shuck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuck
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuck graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Shuck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Villages Regional Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bryant Shuck DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Shuck practice?
- Dr. David Shuck has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Shuck practices Preventive Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Wichita Preventive Medicine Specialists.