A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shulan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shulan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shulan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Shulan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shulan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans