A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shulan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shulan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shulan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shulan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Shulan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jay Shulan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Shulan practice?
- Dr. David Shulan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shulan practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Allergists and Albany Internists.