A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shulan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shulan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shulan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shulan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Shulan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jay Shulan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Shulan practice?
- Dr. David Shulan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shulan practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Allergists and Albany Internists.