A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shulkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shulkin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shulkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulkin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shulkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Shulkin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Shulkin practice?
- Dr. David Shulkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Shulkin practices Internal Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Morristown Internists.