A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shultz, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shultz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shultz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shultz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shultz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Shultz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Shultz practice?
- Dr. David Shultz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shultz practices Ophthalmology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Ophthalmologists.