A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shultz, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shultz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shultz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shultz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Shultz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Shultz practice?
- Dr. David Shultz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shultz practices Ophthalmology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Ophthalmologists.