Learn more about Dr. David Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shuster, Electrodiagnostic Medicine Consultation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuster
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shuster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shuster, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine Consultation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shuster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bryan Shuster MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David B. Shuster practice?
- Dr. David Shuster has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Shuster practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Physiatrists.