A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shuster, Electrodiagnostic Medicine Consultation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shuster, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine Consultation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shuster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bryan Shuster MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David B. Shuster practice?
- Dr. David Shuster has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shuster practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Physiatrists.