A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shusterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shusterman, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shusterman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors saw palmetto
- Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Erectile Dysfunction ED
- General Urology
- Impotence Vasculogenic Impotence
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Laser Prostatectomy
- Pelvic Pain
- Penile Diseases
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Prostate Inflammation Prostatitis
- Robotic and minimally invasive surgery
- Testis Cancer Testicular Neoplasm
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumor TURBT
- Transurethral resection of the prostate TURP
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shusterman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shusterman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shusterman MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Shusterman practice?
- Dr. David Shusterman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Shusterman practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Urologists.