A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shusterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shusterman, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shusterman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors saw palmetto
- Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Erectile Dysfunction ED
- General Urology
- Impotence Vasculogenic Impotence
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Laser Prostatectomy
- Pelvic Pain
- Penile Diseases
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Prostate Inflammation Prostatitis
- Robotic and minimally invasive surgery
- Testis Cancer Testicular Neoplasm
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumor TURBT
- Transurethral resection of the prostate TURP
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shusterman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shusterman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shusterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Shusterman practice?
Dr. David Shusterman practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.