A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shuttleworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shuttleworth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuttleworth graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Shuttleworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bradbury Shuttleworth MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David B. Shuttleworth practice?
- Dr. David Shuttleworth has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shuttleworth practices Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians.