A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Siambanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Siambanes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Siambanes graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siambanes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Siambanes DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Siambanes practice?
- Dr. David Siambanes has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Siambanes practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons and Tampa Pediatric Surgeons.