A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sigman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sigman, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sigman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Sigman FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Sigman practice?
- Dr. David Sigman has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Sigman practices Urology near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and Pikesville, MD.
See Owings Mills Urologists.