A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Siker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Siker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Siker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siker graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Siker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Siker practice?
- Dr. David Siker has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Siker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.