Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Silas
Dr. David Silas, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Heber Springs, AR, with other offices in North Little Rock, AR and Little Rock, AR (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and General Practice. Dr. Silas is affiliated with Jefferson Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Silas has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. David Silas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Heber Springs, AR.
Dr. Larkus Pesnell
General Practice, Anesthesiology
Heber Springs, AR 0.31 mi46
Dr. Rehan Sajjad
Internal Medicine, Neurology
Heber Springs, AR 0.31 mi27
Dr. Wesley Ashabranner
General Practice, Family Medicine
Heber Springs, AR 2.31 mi38