A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silber
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Silber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Silber MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Silber practice?
- Dr. David Silber has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Silber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA and Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Cardiologists.