Learn more about Dr. David Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Silber MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Silber practice?
- Dr. David Silber has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Silber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA and Palmyra, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Cardiologists.