Learn more about Dr. David Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silber
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Silber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Silber MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Silber practice?
- Dr. David Silber has 1 office location.
Dr. David Silber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Cardiologists.