A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silberstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberstein
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silberstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silberstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberstein graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Silberstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joshua Silberstein MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Silberstein practice?
- Dr. David Silberstein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Silberstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists, Arcadia Pulmonologists, and Arcadia Sleep Medicine Doctors.