A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silberstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silberstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberstein graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Silberstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joshua Silberstein MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Silberstein practice?
- Dr. David Silberstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Silberstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Pulmonologists, and Los Angeles Sleep Medicine Doctors.