A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silberstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberstein
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silberstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silberstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberstein graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Silberstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joshua Silberstein MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Silberstein practice?
- Dr. David Silberstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Silberstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Arcadia Internists, Arcadia Pulmonologists, and Arcadia Sleep Medicine Doctors.