A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silverberg, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Silverberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Silverberg practice?
Dr. David Silverberg practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Oncologists, and Omaha Hematologists.