A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silverberg is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silverberg, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Silverberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Silverberg FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Silverberg practice?
- Dr. David Silverberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Silverberg practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Oncologists.