Dr. David Silverstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Silverstein?

Thank You, Dr. Dave.

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Dr. Dave was faced with a very severe situation with my late husbands cancer. He took his care very seriously, and did the absolute best that he could with the stage 4 illness he was faced with, making David as comfortable as possible, using humor and Yiddush jokes to try to lighten the atmosphere when possible. He is to date the only man I've ever met who wears the same cologne my husband did. I could tell anytime he was approaching the room. He was kind, and compassionate, and above all, did NOT have a G-D complex. Perhaps his time as an Israeli IDF Paramedic Paratrooper gave him a much different outlook on medicine, and on life. Mazel Tov, Dr. Dave.

My opinion on care by this man. He is VERY good with the simple stuff.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

IN MY Opinion, He spent more time on suggesting to pull the plug (twice) so he 'might' not get sued for malpractice. My wife was choked to death in a Largo Medical ICU getting a procedure he was not there for and 'might' not have needed. He didn't check her Ventilator settings because he was busy, that may/did caused a mucus plug that left her breathing room oxygen for 68 hours according to two experts one Dr Cyril Wecht an ME., MD and an CRTT.

Aqualung!

Posted on March 30th, 2014

I was very nervous. Scared to death. He joked with me, but he also go down to business and explained to me, in language I could understand, exactly what was happening. He explained upcoming procedures. He really cares about his patients, you can tell. He will fight insurance companies for you. I think he enjoys that because it's wrong what they try to do to us. I LIKE and have tremendous respect for this gentleman.

Posted on February 8th, 2012

An outstanding, caring, highly competent doctor.

Posted on December 30th, 2011

Dr. Silverstein is the reason I am able to right this today. He is truly a godsend and I am greatful he came into my life. I will be forever indebted to him for his persistant care. I dont always like what he tells me, but I would strongly encourage you to consider his services if they should be needed. He is extremely well respected by his piers and has a great personality.

Dr Dave Is Awesome!

Posted on December 28th, 2011

Dr. Dave cared for my Late husband many years ago as if he were caring for a much loved brother. He was always there for us, and his humor was infectious enough to be better than medicine. I will always remember him Very Fondly.

Caring

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Dr. Silverstein is not only one of the nicest people in the world, he is an expert in his field and when I talk in the waiting room and it's full, everyone is always taking about how great Dr. Silverstein is and how he is definitely worth the wait. I never had a Dr. explain medical issues like Dr. Silverstein.

Posted on September 13th, 2011

I saw Dr. Silverstein in the hospital after a very scary health episode. He was very reassuring and I felt confident in his ability to care for me and also his expertise. Besides that, he was warm and funny!

He's a Jewel

Posted on March 20th, 2011

I can't say enough good things about this doctor, he has been enormously helpful to me and my mother. I can't recommend him enough he is a real jewel

Posted on May 29th, 2017