Overall Review

February 7th, 2016
My opinion on care by this man. He is VERY good with the simple stuff.
IN MY Opinion, He spent more time on suggesting to pull the plug (twice) so he 'might' not get sued for malpractice. My wife was choked to death in a Largo Medical ICU getting a procedure he was not there for and 'might' not have needed. He didn't check her Ventilator settings because he was busy, that may/did caused a mucus plug that left her breathing room oxygen for 68 hours according to two experts one Dr Cyril Wecht an ME., MD and an CRTT.

March 30th, 2014
Aqualung!
I was very nervous. Scared to death. He joked with me, but he also go down to business and explained to me, in language I could understand, exactly what was happening. He explained upcoming procedures. He really cares about his patients, you can tell. He will fight insurance companies for you. I think he enjoys that because it's wrong what they try to do to us. I LIKE and have tremendous respect for this gentleman.

February 8th, 2012
An outstanding, caring, highly competent doctor.

December 30th, 2011
Dr. Silverstein is the reason I am able to right this today. He is truly a godsend and I am greatful he came into my life. I will be forever indebted to him for his persistant care. I dont always like what he tells me, but I would strongly encourage you to consider his services if they should be needed. He is extremely well respected by his piers and has a great personality.

December 27th, 2011
Dr Dave Is Awesome!
Dr. Dave cared for my Late husband many years ago as if he were caring for a much loved brother. He was always there for us, and his humor was infectious enough to be better than medicine. I will always remember him Very Fondly.

September 27th, 2011
Caring
Dr. Silverstein is not only one of the nicest people in the world, he is an expert in his field and when I talk in the waiting room and it's full, everyone is always taking about how great Dr. Silverstein is and how he is definitely worth the wait. I never had a Dr. explain medical issues like Dr. Silverstein.

September 13th, 2011
I saw Dr. Silverstein in the hospital after a very scary health episode. He was very reassuring and I felt confident in his ability to care for me and also his expertise. Besides that, he was warm and funny!

March 20th, 2011
He's a Jewel
I can't say enough good things about this doctor, he has been enormously helpful to me and my mother. I can't recommend him enough he is a real jewel