Learn more about Dr. David Sim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sim
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sim, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Sim MD and PA is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David N. Sim practice?
- Dr. David Sim has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boise, ID.
See Boise Internists and Boise Cardiologists.