Dr. David Simckes MD Patient Reviews

March 18th, 2017
Best Fertility Doc!
I think we have seen them all...he was the one we chose and Bam!!!

July 6th, 2016
This guy cares
Excellent experience So some dr in Chesterfield who had poor bedside manner and talked down to us. This guy was real. We have a good plan now and most of all hope.

June 9th, 2016
I have a 10 year old son and want a 2nd child from the time he was 10 months old. When he was about 4 we started trying with no luck then after 3 years I was look online and came across Fertility Partnership after about 2-3 test we found out I had endometriosis which he cleaned out of my body and within a year-and-a-half I was pregnant with my second child which I have since had this year may 2016 he gave me a new alternative besides having IVF

April 28th, 2016
I was not happy with Dr. Simckes and will not be returning. He was pushing ivf and not listening to us. I feel that we did not have a say in what was happening and there was not a thought out plan. He would often answer questions on his way out the door. I was very disappointed.

April 19th, 2016
Dr Simckes and Staff were Great!
My wife had been treated with clomid for 7 months while no one checked my sperm. Dr Simckes diagnosed my problem and he got sperm from my testicles and we did IVF and we have a son with 5 frozen embryos.

March 13th, 2016
Bully doctor
This doctor is only interested in performing ivf and only ivf. My uterine lining was too thin to sustain a pregnancy. I asked him to give me something to help it thicken. He said verbatim, "I will thicken your lining when you do ivf." That is very unethical and I felt bullied.

January 28th, 2016
Dr. Simckes gets things done!
My partner and I tried to conceive for almost 8 years through another St. Louis Fertility center (that I won't name)without success, it wasn't until we met with Dr. Simckes that we were able to make our dream a reality. Upon first meeting Dr. Simckes, we loved him right away. He is very straight forward & didn't beat around the bush, talked to us like we were people and not just patients and didn't use much of a filter (which we loved). Let me clarify the filter part; he spoke to us like we were real people, he may have said a cuss word here or there, which made us comfortable because it meant that he was talking to us in a manner that made us comfortable and we didn't feel like he was putting on a front and trying to make himself look like an uppity doctor who was trying to sell himself. At that point, we WERE sold! After discussing our past efforts, we found out that some things our previous clinic had done were all wrong, I was even taking medication that I was not supposed to be on while trying to conceive, it was a category X drug. He explained all of our options, DID NOT try to push us in to anything, including IVF. We decided to try IUI (artificial insemination) one more time. All of the appointments were great, he was very helpful. Yes, he may have ran a little late, but name a doctor who doesn't! We were grateful for his help and didn't mind waiting, his help far outweighed the time spent on waiting. My partner chose to carry, since Dr. Simckes said it was a healthier choice since I am diabetic. She wound up ovulating on a Saturday night. We corresponded with Dr. Simckes, who was at a wedding reception that evening and he wound up meeting us at the office around 7:30pm for the insemination. It was great that he took the time to go out of his way for us instead of saying that he was off the clock! Bada bing......two weeks later, we found out that we were pregnant! He spent the next 10 weeks making sure the baby was doing well before sending us off to our OBGYN, making sure we could see and understand what was going on in the static screen of the ultrasound every time. We wound up having a beautiful, healthy little girl! We never felt like he was money hungry, he gave us options that were as affordable as possible and never rushed us in to IVF. He was upfront about his fees right away and did everything he could to save us money wherever possible. His sense of humor is fantastic (as long as you're not too uptight) and we really felt like he was involved in our whole experience and not just a doctor who got the job done! Needless to say, I would recommend Dr. Simckes to anyone having fertility issues.

December 8th, 2015
Dr. Simckes has been our fertility specialist for almost 6 years. After 5 months we conceived our beautiful daughter. Four years later we revisited him to help our family grow. I am currently pregnant with twins. THANKFUL for Dr. Simckes. He never pushed us into expensive procedures.

November 28th, 2015
Great Experince
A friend recommended I see Dr. S and I did. Questions that I could never get a straight answer for with my gynecologist were answered By Dr. I've changed doctors.

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Simckes is awesome. He truly cares about his patients and he took the time to answer all of my questions.

October 12th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!!!

June 2nd, 2015
Awesome doctor! He used the lower cost FSH--Bravelle to save me money. Only cost me $31.50 at the pharmacy with the rebate form, compared to nearly $80 for the alternative product. What a great doc!