Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Simenstad
Dr. David Simenstad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshfield, WI, with other offices in Wisconsin Rapids, WI and Woodruff, WI (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Simenstad is affiliated with Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital, Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield , Marshfield, Wisconsin and Howard Young Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Simenstad has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Simenstad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.
Dr. David Polga
Marshfield, WI 0 mi11
Dr. Christopher Bibbo
Marshfield, WI 0 mi22
Dr. Steven Sanford
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Marshfield, WI 0 mi26