A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simonak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Simonak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonak graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Simonak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Simonak DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Simonak practice?
- Dr. David Simonak has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Simonak practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.