Dr. David Simonak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Simonak?

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Great doctor - takes the time to listen and explains in detail what is going on. Sets up a plan for improving your health - as a partnership. So glad he was recommended to me!

Homeland

Posted on September 26th, 2013

I visited with Dr. Simonak early this month. I was very pleased with the friendliness of the staff and clinic. The doctor seemed to be in a rush when I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes without complaining. I wish his schedule would l have been better managed there for he would have had more time with myself and other patient's. When I called the office to get help with results on my MRI, the only person that was able to help me was Ms. Judy, she took the time to help me understand what I was in stake for also what was the next step and process in my care. Then took the time to get information for me regarding my care. I truly enjoy know that someone took the time to care that does not know me!!

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Dr. Simonak has been my family dr for the past 27 years. He is so caring and goes out of his way to take care of you. I have seen both the other drs in his practice and like them both as well. I highly recommend this office.

Finally a REAL Dr.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I was very sick when I started seeing Dr. Simonak and I thought maybe I was dying. He cut right through the issues and gave me not one but 5 major issues that were going on in my body that needed attention. We have been working together for 7 months and I am so greatful to have found him because I had been to 3 other Dr's and no one was helping me. He is caring and understanding and his staff is kind and helpful. I am so pleased to have found him.

Awesome experiences.

Posted on July 7th, 2012

I have been to several different docs in the past and have never found one so different. He and his nurse practitioners are awesome. Taking time and correctly diagnosing me 100% of the time. They don't rush, making sure to test appropriately.

Probably the best I've had

Posted on May 21st, 2012

I started going to Dr. Simonak when I experienced long-term sciatic nerve pain which ended up with having to have a lumbar fusion. Throughout this jo ...

Waste of time...totally flabbergasted!

Posted on September 12th, 2011

I have been experiencing chronic headaches for over a year without successful treatment from the regular MD community. Saw a review that Dr. Simonak had success in at least one case and I wanted to discuss how his "holistic" approach to wellness might fit for my situation. When making the appointment, I asked the receptionist if this sounded like something that would make a worthwhile visit and was told yes. The doctor never gave us the courtesy of talking to us but rather dismissed us through his nurse. I am totally flabbergasted at this unprofessional treatment. Why did they bother setting an appointment if they weren't interested in seeing me? I really had hopes he could give me some direction and help, but I guess I will never find out! Very poor form.

Best Care anywhere

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

Dr. Simonak is one of the most intelligent and efficient men I have ever met. He's been my Dr and friend for about 10 years now and have never had a bad experience.

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

DR. SIMONAK IS A CARING, PERSONABLE, BRIGHT DOCTOR AND HE TREATS MY WHOLE FAMILY!

Posted on October 6th, 2016