A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Simper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simper
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Simper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simper graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Simper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Simper MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Simper practice?
- Dr. David Simper has 1 office location.
Dr. David Simper practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.