A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Simper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simper
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Simper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Simper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simper graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Simper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Simper MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Simper practice?
- Dr. David Simper has 1 office location.
Dr. David Simper practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.