A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Simper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simper
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Simper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Simper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simper graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Simper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Simper MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Simper practice?
- Dr. David Simper has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Simper practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.