A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Simpson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Simpson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Alzheimer Disease
- Central Nervous System Bacterial Infections (CNS Bacterial Infections)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York College Of Podiatric Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Martin Simpson MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Simpson practice?
- Dr. David Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Simpson practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.