Dr. David Singer MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Paoli, PA

no change

November 3rd, 2016
Senior Citizen
I would recommend Dr. Singer to all ages. He has a gentle, helpful and pleasant manner. Easy to talk with and eases any concerns patient may have through explanations.

October 13th, 2016
The most amazing plastic surgeon I have interacted with. Extremely professional, empathetic and kind. A true perfectionist when he agrees to a procedure but won't be willing to do unnecessary work. My surgical results were above my expectations.

January 19th, 2016
Excellent Treatment
Very calm, confident, unhurried, excellent coordination/interaction with assistant emenating a feeling of competence.

November 2nd, 2015
CEO
I went with my wife to see Dr. Singer for a consultation as support. He was recommended by a well known Orthopedic Surgeon that performed her knee replacement. As he entered the room he introduced himself and looked at me and pointed to my head. He asked what was going on with a wound I had on my head from clearing brush at our barn. He had immediately identified skin cancer triggered by the wound. I followed up and confirmed by my primary doctor. Thank you Dr. Singer !

July 14th, 2015
Thigh lipo
I had a lipo procedure done by Dr. Singer. He is personable, professional and a great surgeon. He listened to my concerns, offered advice and proceeded beyond my expectations. A great doctor, all around. I will recommend him to anyone seeking plastic or reconstructive surgery.

July 7th, 2015
Best Doctor when you are going through the worst time in you life.

June 28th, 2015
Dr. Singer and his staff are awesome.

June 21st, 2015
Amazing and kind. Spends the time needed with you.

May 15th, 2015
excellent. dr, would highly recommend, an will go back, very caring, an good bedside manner

April 23rd, 2014
Breast Augmentation and Lift
I had breast augmentation and lift surgery back in 2005 when Dr. Singer was practicing in Virginia. I had visited every other plastic surgeon in the area and had to post-pone my surgery for several years because I could not find a surgeon willing to perform the surgery with the method I wanted for minimal scarring. Dr. Singer took on the challenge when others refused. My surgery turned out exactly how I wanted. Dr. Singer even developed a stitching technique that is practically invisible on my skin today. It is recommended that the implants I selected be changed out every 10 years, and I am due for a revision next year and I am definitely making the trip to PA, to have my revision surgery done. He is an amazing surgeon and I would trust no one else.

September 22nd, 2013
Thank You Dr. Singer & Staff
I have been going to Dr. Singer for over a year and I have only good things to say about him. He makes you feel comfortable and relaxed and he is very kind and warmhearted. I feel I am in very good hands with him. I can't overlook all of his staff, though, they are simply amazing, with kudos going out to Sylvie, Linda and Cathy. They are like old friends.

September 12th, 2013
Dr. McDreamy
Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Smiling, competent, optimistic, accommodating, experienced, knowledgeable and easy on the eyes! He is highly recommended for any surgery. I will be back!