Surgical Specialist
255 W Lancaster Ave
Ste 332
Paoli, PA 19301
610-647-3077
Locations and availability (3)

|  Breast Augmentation and Lift  |  show details
by Diana Spencer on Apr 23rd, 2014

I had breast augmentation and lift surgery back in 2005 when Dr. Singer was practicing in Virginia. I had visited every other plastic surgeon in the area and had to post-pone my surgery for several years because I could not find a surgeon willing to perform the surgery with the method I wanted for minimal scarring. Dr. Singer took on the challenge when others refused. My surgery turned out exactly how I wanted. Dr. Singer even developed a stitching technique that is practically invisible on my skin today. It is recommended that the implants I selected be changed out every 10 years, and I am due for a revision next year and I am definitely making the trip to PA, to have my revision surgery done. He is an amazing surgeon and I would trust no one else.

|  Thank You Dr. Singer & Staff  |  show details
by M. O'Neil on Sep 22nd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Singer for over a year and I have only good things to say about him. He makes you feel comfortable and relaxed and he is very kind and warmhearted. I feel I am in very good hands with him. I can't overlook all of his staff, though, they are simply amazing, with kudos going out to Sylvie, Linda and Cathy. They are like old friends.

|  Dr. McDreamy  |  show details
by Anonymous One on Sep 12th, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Smiling, competent, optimistic, accommodating, experienced, knowledgeable and easy on the eyes! He is highly recommended for any surgery. I will be back!

|  Correction of umbilical hernia/ diastasis recti & tummy tuck  |  show details
by F. Franklin on Nov 23rd, 2012

Amazing and life changing. One of only two doctors that will leave a real lasting impression on me as someone who truely cares and wants the best outcome for their patients.

|  not.always.patient.patient  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Great experience! Reminds me of the old days when everyone in the office treated you like the customer, with care and understanding. Visits to so, so many other Doctor appointments have gradually changed to (subconsciously) let you know that you are not their priority, the insurance companies dictate how the practice is run: like a business where you are allotted only the minimal amount of attention by all - reception right through, to the couple of minutes with a Dr., to the window where you hand over your co-pay. NOT THE CASE HERE, THEY ARE GREAT!

|  Hand  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

Dr. Singer was awesome for both my finger surgeries. It has been quite a while since I had these done, but he is one Dr. That I will never forget.

|  Helped Me When No One Else Would  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Singer took on a surgery that no other doctor would (and I had been to plenty over a 2 year period), and he was extremely caring every step of the way. He is extremely good at what he does, and he is genuinely concerned about his patients and their well-being. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Singer.

Apr 20th, 2011

wonderful doctor. i am a nurse and i would recommend him to anyone

Feb 15th, 2011

Dr. Singer is terrific - intelligent, personal, warm, compassionate. He has followed up with me after hours ahead of surgery to make sure last minute questions are answered.I highly recommend Dr. Singer.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

Would highly recommend Dr. Singer to anyone (and I have). There is no one better. He takes care of the patient totally from the moment you meet and through any follow-up.

|  Such an excellent physician  |  show details
by C.Monahan on May 28th, 2010

Dr. Singer is such a talented surgeon and just a very kind, down to earth person. He has done wonders for me in reference to my reconstruction surgery.I would highly recommend him.

|  A real gem  |  show details
by JJ on Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. Singer performed my breast reconstruction after breast cancer. He is a fabulous doctor in both skill and knowledge and his bedside manner is first rate. He is truly his patient's best friend and goes to bat for them like no other.

|  Excellent, very skilled AND very caring surgeon  |  show details
by Gerri Kleponis on Mar 7th, 2010

Dr Singer is a very skilled and very caring surgeon. He treated my son with the upmost professionalism and care. He did not make us feel rushed during treatment. He eased my son's fears and was very accomodating with the appt time in which he treated my son. Follow up phone call was much appreciated!

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Marianne Kaplan on Feb 22nd, 2010

Dr. Singer is an excellent physician and extremely sensitive to his patients needs. I would highly recommend him, especially for breast cancer survivors that require breast reconstruction.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Nancy Melcher on Dec 30th, 2009

Great experience with a difficult I thought issue.You are a wonderful doctor...so compassionate and caring.My pleasure in having you for my doctor

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by KK on Dec 4th, 2009

Dr. Singer is a very kind and caring doctor. He is presently preparing me for re construction surgery after a bilateral mastectomy. Even though he is very busy, he never rushes through the visit. One thing that really stands out about him, is even though I may not ask, he always makes sure I know what the next step is.I would highly recommend him and only wish we had more physicians like himKK of Chester County,PA

by Sharon on Oct 28th, 2009

This was my first experience with Dr. Singer. I recently had hand surgery and was pleased with Dr. Singer's mannerism, follow-up call and surgical procedure. Not to forget his great office staff. The Turk Head Surgical Center is a great place if you need surgical services; all the staff I must say was personable, caring and accommodating. I would highly recommend both.Thank you to all, for a good experience.

Aug 21st, 2009

He is a wonderful person and a VERY talented surgeon. I am blessed to have had him complete my breast reconstruction. He is very kind and compassionate.

|  Does excellent work  |  show details
by kt on Jul 14th, 2009

Dr. Singer reconstructed my breasts after a bilateral mastectomy. He does amazing work and takes a great deal of pride in ensuring the best results. I'd travel anywhere for him to operate on me.

|  Caring, down to earth  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2009

I had Mohs surgery on skin cancer on my face and was sent to Dr. Singer to have the surgical wound closed. He did a fantastic job. It took over twenty stitches, and a year later you can barely see the scar, which runs from the inner corner of my eye out over the cheek. He was great, fantastic "bedside manner". He cares about his patients. Would highly recommend him.

May 9th, 2009

Wonderful. So incredible caring and always follows up with a phone call.

|  Simply the Best!  |  show details
by Cheryl on Sep 4th, 2008

Absolutely love him! Never met a doctor like him. He is so concerned about the total person. Listens and advises on what he thinks is best so the patient is happy and satisfied. Always pleasant with a smile on his face.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
May 23rd, 2008

Dr. Singer is absolutely the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very concerned and goes above and beyond to take care of his patients. He will call and check on you, see you on the weekend. He will do whatever it takes to take care of you!

|  Dr Singer rocks  |  show details