A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Singleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Singleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singleton
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Singleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Neck Pain
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Singleton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynn Singleton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Singleton practice?
- Dr. David Singleton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Singleton practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Humble, TX.
See Humble Family Physicians and Humble Internists.