A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Singleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Singleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singleton
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Singleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Neck Pain
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Singleton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynn Singleton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Singleton practice?
- Dr. David Singleton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Singleton practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Humble, TX.
See Humble Family Physicians and Humble Internists.