A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sirken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sirken, DO is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirken graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sirken has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sirken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Sirken practice?
Dr. David Sirken practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Neurologists.