Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Sitler
Dr. David Sitler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sitler is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Sharp Coronado Hospital and Sharp Grossmont Hospital. Dr. Sitler has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Sitler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Sitler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. David Subin
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
San Diego, CA 0 mi52
Dr. Dyson Hamner
San Diego, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Amarpal Arora
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
San Diego, CA 0 mi14