A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Siverhus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Siverhus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siverhus
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Siverhus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Siverhus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Siverhus graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siverhus has 36 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Siverhus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David J. Siverhus practice?
- Dr. David Siverhus has 1 office location.
Dr. David Siverhus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons and Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.