A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Siverhus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Siverhus is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siverhus
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Siverhus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Siverhus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Siverhus graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siverhus has 36 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Siverhus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David J. Siverhus practice?
- Dr. David Siverhus has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Siverhus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons and Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.