A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sjulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sjulin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sjulin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sjulin graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sjulin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Sjulin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Sjulin practice?
- Dr. David Sjulin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sjulin practices Otolaryngology near Boys Town, NE.
See Boys Town Otolaryngologists.