Dr. David Sjulin MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2014
I went in with a bloody nose that would not quit bleeding. He was so nice and worked so hard to get it to quit bleeding. It took nearly an hour. I thought he was very calm and really nice. I recommended him to my mother for her ENT issue and both of my parents really liked him. He is honest, knowledgeable, and competent.

December 18th, 2013
Wrong Diagnosis
If your looking for an aggressive, rude doctor with no bedside manner....he's your guy. Plus it didn't help that he gave the wrong medical diagnosis...Meaning the surgery he recommended was not the one needed. If you value your life think twice before choosing a doctor.....Check their background and patient relations....You'll be glad you did.

December 30th, 2011
Dr. Sjulin was very unprepared when I came in for my appt. He did not preview my chart and seemed very unprepared for my visit. He did not have computer capabilities to view my MRI, but pointed to pictures on the wall to try and describe my issue. When the topic of surgery arose, his first risk he pointed out was DEATH, although the procedure is done routinely and he could not give me details on the procedure. His bedside manner was very poor and scared me to death. At the end he confessed he knew very little about what we were discussing and had "more questions than answers." I was very disappointed and will not return.

July 9th, 2016