A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skaggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Skaggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skaggs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaggs graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Skaggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skaggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Skaggs practice?
Dr. David Skaggs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.