Dr. David Lee Skaggs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skaggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Skaggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skaggs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 18 Areas, including Bone Transplantation, Broken Bones Bone Fractures, and Cerebral Palsy.15 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaggs graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Skaggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skaggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance