A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skaggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Skaggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skaggs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skaggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skaggs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaggs graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Skaggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Skaggs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Skaggs practice?
- Dr. David Skaggs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Skaggs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.