A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skaggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Skaggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skaggs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skaggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skaggs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaggs graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Skaggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Skaggs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Skaggs practice?
- Dr. David Skaggs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Skaggs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.