Dr. David Skau MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2015
Dr Skau has seen both of our kids since they were infants. He spends all the time you could want and never rushes. Normally there's a wait in the lobby, but I guess that's the people before you getting enough time. Out of all of our family doctors, Dr. Skau is our favorite.

May 25th, 2012
Scared Mother
I wouldn't let this man or anyone within his office care for me, my infant.....even my dog! He and his practice sabotaged my attempt to breast feed my son and in the end subjected me and my son to emotional stresses that will last a lifetime. He continues to practice in this manner with all his new clients today! This doctor does not support breast feeding as opposed to formula feeding. He supports the practice of a non licensed RN giving inaccurate lactation advice to his patients in his office. Does not support the use of donor milk in preterm infants as the AAP recommends to prevent NEC and other medical problems. He is not staying current in the medical research used to council mothers and babies. I would not trust this man to see a child or even a pet. He misdirects his patients and their mothers in many areas especially in regard to infant feeding!

August 30th, 2015