A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skillrud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Skillrud is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skillrud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skillrud graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Skillrud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Skillrud MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Skillrud practice?
- Dr. David Skillrud has 1 office location.
Dr. David Skillrud practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Morton, IL.
See Morton Internists and Morton Pulmonologists.