A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skillrud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Skillrud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skillrud
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skillrud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skillrud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Skillrud graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Skillrud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Skillrud MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Skillrud practice?
- Dr. David Skillrud has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Skillrud practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Morton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Normal, IL and Peoria, IL.
See Morton Internists and Morton Pulmonologists.