A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skirball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skirball
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skirball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skirball, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Skirball graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Skirball has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Vincent Skirball MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David V. Skirball practice?
- Dr. David Skirball has 1 office location.
Dr. David Skirball practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Pulmonologists.