A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skirball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skirball, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Skirball graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Skirball has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skirball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan