A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skirball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skirball
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skirball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skirball, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Skirball graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Skirball has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Vincent Skirball MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David V. Skirball practice?
- Dr. David Skirball has 1 office location.
Dr. David Skirball practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Pulmonologists.