A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Skoner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skoner
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skoner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skoner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Ear Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Picornaviridae Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Skoner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Skoner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Peter Skoner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Skoner practice?
- Dr. David Skoner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Skoner practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Allergists, Morgantown Pediatricians, and Morgantown Pediatric Specialists.