A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Skoner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skoner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Ear Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Picornaviridae Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Skoner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Skoner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Peter Skoner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Skoner practice?
- Dr. David Skoner has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Skoner practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gibsonia, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Canonsburg Allergists, Canonsburg Pediatricians, and Canonsburg Pediatric Specialists.