A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Skoner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Skoner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Ear Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Picornaviridae Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Skoner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skoner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skoner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Skoner practice?
Dr. David Skoner practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Mars, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Mars Allergists, Mars Pediatricians, and Mars Pediatric Specialists.