Dr. David Skory Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Skory?

Communication goes both ways, drs have bad days, too

Posted on April 9th, 2012

Good, caring drs have tremendous stress, BECAUSE they care so much. They don't get to be perfect. Dr. Skory cold, sad, silent? He LOVES to help women, he HAD to be having a bad day. I'm sorry you had a bad experience, when you needed moral support. He's especially good at that, almost always. With him or any other dr, you help yourself AND the dr if you speak up, kindly and clearly. He's usually phenomenal, insightful and so, so kind. Many years ago, I had one off visit, I have had countless AMAZING visits, he's funny, gentle, respectful. He never looked like he was having a bad day, so the day of my "off visit" I didn't speak up. Wish I had. He always wants to help.Since, I have seen the stress with other drs. Nobody does a good visit as well as Dr. Skory. For a million dollars cash I would not trade him, his knowledge, his funny quips, his instincts, his 100 percent effort. They don't give me enough stars here to properly rate this doctor, my computer will start smoking if I try. Even though a bad visit can't be redone, this doctor deserves another "at bat". You might be glad you go..

Man of few words

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

They really need to teach communication skills to doctors! If I didn't talk I wouldn't even know that he was in the room!!!! Missed the one thing that really mattered, that I was scared and needed help and reassurance, not just cold hands and an equally cold disposition.Very sad man. Feeling sorry for his family.New doctor now. Much better all around.

flirty and in appropriate

Posted on August 25th, 2010

dr skory is very in appropiate he is not board certified in hew york state.has to have a chapparone to see female patients patients whon are seein dr skory should ask why before seeing him

My Dr.since 1984

Posted on February 12th, 2010

I have been through many problems and Dr Skory has reconized them without my saying what they are....He has compassion and caring like no other Dr.I have ever been too.

Dr Skory is the best!

Posted on July 26th, 2009

I would highly reccommend Dr. Skory as an OB/GYN. He was my dr since 1992, and I am so greatful that I found him when I did. He delivered my son and it was a wonderful delivery. Dr Skory was always available when needed and was such a supportive professional. My daughter began seeing him, as did my mother in law. We all agree that he is truly a "diamond in the rough". Lucky us!

Posted on August 15th, 2017