A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Slawek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Slawek, General Practice, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Slawek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Slawek graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Slawek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Slawek MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. Slawek practice?
- Dr. David Slawek has 1 office location.
Dr. David Slawek practices Internal Medicine near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Internists.