A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Slay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Slay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Slay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slay graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Slay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ray Slay MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David R. Slay practice?
- Dr. David Slay has 1 office location.
Dr. David Slay practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Internists and Hot Springs National Park Pediatricians.