A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Slife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Slife is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slife
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Slife Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Slife, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slife graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Slife has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Miall Slife DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Slife practice?
- Dr. David Slife has 1 office location.
Dr. David Slife practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Cardiologists.