A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Slife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Slife is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slife
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Slife, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slife graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Slife has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Miall Slife DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Slife practice?
- Dr. David Slife has 1 office location.
Dr. David Slife practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Cardiologists.