Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Will be missed show details Will be missed
by PHG on Sep 24th, 2013

I have a history of heart trouble going back to my first MI in 1986 and culminating in a triple CABG in 1997, I have dealt with a LOT of doctors. I can count on one hand those I respect, admire and trust on a personal and professional level. Dr. Slife is one of two at the top of that list. He has kept me alive -- often almost in spite of myself - for the last 10 years. He always took the time to give prompt and thorough answers to my questions - some of which I am sure were paranoid and off the wall. As a DO he dealt with me not just as a collection of symptoms but as a whole person. He never lectured -- but rather gave me the facts -- and insisted I take responsibility for my own responses to them. I understand he will soon me moving to another arena of practice with a teaching element. I will miss him and hate having to look for a replacement. But if he can pass along his knowledge and attitude to others - the world will be a better place.

I'M ALIVE! show details I'M ALIVE!
Oct 10th, 2012

What can you say about a man or doctor that saves your life. Doctor Slife and his office are very professional and caring. After your first visit you know you are in the right hands. It has been one year and six months since my triple bypass and I know that if it had not been for Dr. Slife's knowledge and experience I would not be writing this today.